Frankly! There is no better pleasure than the sweet taste of homemade waffles. I love it, my children love it, and in fact, some of my closest friends love them too. In other words, there isn’t an occasion at my place when waffles are not served. It was only last month when I realized that my iron waffle maker had been used so much that it practically stopped doing its job. So, I immediately went on a hunt for the best cast iron waffle maker reviews. To my surprise, there are so many brands to consider. A lot of them had positive reviews and some had a couple of downsides too. The business of going through these reviews is a task. So, I thought why not take out the best of the best waffle makers and make a comprehensive list, only for you.
Let’s look at the top 5 cast iron waffle makers that you can bank upon. From commercial to affordable cast iron Belgian waffle maker, let’s look at the best makers a little in-depth.
- 1 Rome Industries Old Fashioned Waffle Cast Iron, Black
- 2 NordicWare 15040 Cast Aluminum Stovetop Belgium Waffle Iron
- 3 Rome’s 1028 Chuckwagon Waffle Iron, Cast Iron, One Size, Gray
- 4 Waffle Mould Cast Aluminum Base Stovetop Belgium Waffle Iron
- 5 Texsport Outdoor Cast Iron Waffle Iron Maker
- 6 Buying Guide
Rome Industries Old Fashioned Waffle Cast Iron, Black
If you like traditional waffle makers then this is the one for you. It’s easy to use mechanism and durable nature makes it the best selling electric cast iron waffle maker.
- 10 x 6.75 x 1 inches in dimension
- Weighs only 3.57 pounds
- Cast iron body for durability
- Simple mechanism
NordicWare 15040 Cast Aluminum Stovetop Belgium Waffle Iron
With over a thousand sold on amazon, Nordicware has the best cast iron waffle maker reviews among many. Nordicware brings in a modern touch to the traditional cast iron waffle makers. Easy to cook, easy to maintain, this is a must-have in every way.
- 17 x 8 x 2 inches in dimension
- 2.7 pounds
- Nonstick coating
- Large storage
- Affordable rates
- Modern look
- Fast cooking
- Easy to maintain
- The coating comes off easily
Rome’s 1028 Chuckwagon Waffle Iron, Cast Iron, One Size, Gray
Use it as one of your commercial electric cast iron waffle makers at your restaurant or your home, this waffle maker by Rome is easy to use and works flawlessly. It makes large waffles that satisfy your waffle urges and makes your tummy fill with joy.
- 4.25 pounds in overall weight
- 23 x 6.75 x 1 inches in dimension
- Long handles
- Easy to clean
- Makes large waffle
- Easy to use with long handles
- Can be used commercially and at home as well.
- Not very large size.
Waffle Mould Cast Aluminum Base Stovetop Belgium Waffle Iron
Are you in search of the best selling electric cast iron waffle maker? With the waffle mold cast Aluminium base waffle maker by HEEPDD, your such might just end. The waffle maker helps you with every functionality that any top rated stovetop cast iron waffle makers would have. It is shaped differently and looks modern. Although the handles are short, the coating on it protects your hand from any heat damage.
- Nonstick coating
- Alloy handle connection
- Long enough handle for easy grip
- No health risks
- Enjoy large waffles
- Firm coating
- Alloy handles protect your hand from burns
- Short handles
- Can’t enjoy circular waffles
Texsport Outdoor Cast Iron Waffle Iron Maker
Texsport has slowly made a name for itself for making some of the best waffle makers in the market currently. It delivers premium waffle makes with easy functionalities and proper safety measures that make your waffle making experiences wholesome in the outdoors.
- 10.65 lbs in weight
- 16.75” x 10.5” x 2.5” in overall dimension
- Better heat distribution
- Resistant to chipping and wrapping
- Large storage space
- Safe to use
- Easy to cook
- Great taste
There are a couple of things you should consider before buying yourself a waffle maker. Let’s explore what are those:
- Know what you like. Is it square or circular waffles? Pick one according to the kind of waffle shape you like the most.
- The quantity that you would need at once? If you have a small family, you would not need to invest in a large waffle maker with more storage, just pick a small one.
- Weight also matters. Don’t pick a heavy one that you cannot lift or move around with.