I bought the Waring WMR300 Belgian Waffle & Omelet Maker because of the many positive reviews I have read about it. I have had it with buying lemons from the Internet. My Waring waffle maker is a great breakfast maker especially during times when my grandkids come over for a visit. I just love this product that I end up buying three units in all to cope with the number of guests coming over in my house.
Why I love my Waring WMR300
- SOUND AND LIGHT WARNING: I like the fact that this Waring waffle/omelet maker has an audio beep as well as light indicator. They let me know when it’s time to put in the ingredients. It also signals me when the waffles and omelets are already done. I think it is one of the features of the product that really provides a lot of convenience to my cooking.
- GREAT TASTING OMELETS: It turns out that I just use the waffle maker side frequently. But the omelet maker side gets used quite often as well. I usually use the medium setting of my Waring WMR300 to make omelets, pancakes, sandwiches and frittatas. I just love those puffy omelets and I end up eating them more frequently than waffles. It’s all thanks to this wonderful Waring waffle iron.
- EASY CLEANUP: This is a fantastic product to have at home because no matter how many waffles and omelets I cook, cleaning this Belgian waffle maker is very easy. If there are drips on it, I just let the plates cool down and then wipe off the surface with a moist paper towel and cleaning is done. My kitchen does not get that messy anymore even with my grand kids around.
- This Waring WMR300 Belgian waffle iron has the capacity to make an omelet and a Belgian waffle simultaneously.
- The rotary feature of this professional waffle maker ensures that what’s cooking inside is evenly baked both on top and bottom.
- This waffle iron has two knobs for thermostat and browning control settings.
- This Belgian waffle maker has a one year limited warranty.
This is truly the best waffle maker that came into my life. I can easily and quickly make waffles for my grandkids. My omelets have become a favorite as well and cleaning up the unit has never been easy. I just wish that the lock was a little bit stronger because it would pop open whenever I overfill it. Well, it’s partly my fault since there are times when I just put in too much batter.
So, I just see to it that there is room enough for an expansion inside when cooking waffles. Problem solved – it’s not that big an issue. I still think this Waring WMR300 Belgian Waffle & Omelet Maker can be a good gift to a friend or family member.