When it comes to waffles, many are looking for affordable non Belgian waffle makers. Why? Because the thin waffles are also something that make breakfasts better.
Especially in times of lockdowns and if you are making it for a large family, thin non Belgian waffles are great. This brings us to the best non Belgian waffle maker of 2020.
You will find a lot of non-Belgian waffle maker online reviews to choose form. But, to make it easier we narrowed down the list of top rated non-Belgian waffle makers. And, we did put them to the test.
However, after two weeks of vigorous usage here is all we found. In order for you to get the best thin Americana waffles, we got the most detailed thin waffle maker reviews. So, you don’t just throw your money away.
But, actually get the utility you paid for.
So, without further delay here are the top picks for non-Belgian waffles makers 2020.
- 1 Top 5 Non Belgian Waffle Maker Reviews
- 2 Buyers Guide for Affordable non Belgian Waffle Makers 2020
Top 5 Non Belgian Waffle Maker Reviews
When scouting the market for the best brands for non-Belgian waffle makers there are few things you need to be looking for. The size, the features and most importantly how easy it is for you to maintain it.
Here are the top 5 picks for non-Belgian waffle makers currently in the market.
1. Oster Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless Steel (CKSTWF2000)
Designed with a stainless steel non-stick casing the Oster Belgian Waffle Maker is one of the most affordable non Belgian waffle makers on the market.
If you want a smooth error free waffle making experience then this is our number one pick for you.
You get an eight-inch baking plate with this unit. You also get a precise temperature control system that allows your waffles to cook evenly at about one and a half inches thick. Moreover, without being damaged by temperature fluctuations.
- 8 inch nonstick plate
- Adjustable temperature control
- Stainless steel housing
- Cord length: 27.5 inches
- Watts: 1080w
- Removable drip pan
- Comes with indicator lights
- Stainless steel housing makes it very durable
- 2×10.8×8.5 inches in dimensions mean you don’t need to much place to store it
- 5 inches thick and thin non Belgian waffles too
- Non-removable baking plate
- No flip
- Stainless steel can get hot, so need to be careful.
2. Hamilton Beach 2-Slice Non-Stick Belgian Waffle Maker
Here is the best news about this unit for you. The fact that how affordable it is. For less than $30, you can get a professional grill waffle that turns out two pancakes at once.
Moreover, you can even choose how light or golden you want them to be. Depending on what position you leave the adjustable sliding knob.
The nonstick griddle makes cleaning up headache-free, as the batter doesn’t stick to the plates and burn. The notification indicator gets all the guessing games out of the math for you.
Making it super easy to use, especially for a family with fussy kids. The stainless steel ensures this unit will last you long time keeping it from rusting easy.
- Nonstick grids that make two 1. 1″ deep waffles – 4. 07″ x 4. 92″ each”
- Power and preheat lights on top of waffle maker shows you when power is on and when it’s hot and ready for batter.
- Compact, upright storage
- Shade selector ranges from light to brown & crispy
- Dimensions are 8.66 x 4.53 x 7.72 in
- Very affordable price tag for the sturdiness and quality
- Sturdy and compact build
- Makes up to two non-Belgian waffles
- Adjustable browning control
- The lock gets jammed at times
3. Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
The Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker is a good waffle maker at a low price. Designed with state-of-the-art technology, the brushed stainless steel casing makes sure it is rust-resistant.
Meaning you will be getting durability out of this unit.
You have browning control settings, indicator lights, a rubber base, and a long power cable for enduring performance.
- Five settings to customize waffle maker from light to deep golden brown
- Weighted Lid
- Brushed Stainless Steel Covers
- Bakes one large traditional-style waffle
- Five-setting browning control
- Regulating thermostat
- Nonstick baking plates
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Red and green “ready to bake/ready to eat” indicator lights
- Instruction/Recipe book included
- Bakes waffles evenly and consistently
- Thorough manual
- Includes recipe booklet with 5 recipes
- 5 doneness settings
- Lights indicate when iron is preheated and when waffles are done
- Nonstick surface
- Cord storage
- Locking handle
- Stands up for storage
- Good customer service
- Can get very hot so touch unit carefully.
4. Chefman Anti-Overflow Belgian Waffle Maker
Chefman Anti-overflow waffle maker has been rated among the best non Belgian Waffle Makers.
You can find it in its name that it is built to trap any excess batter with a wrap-around loop, this unique feature prevents any batter from leaking or overflowing.
You get it with a 7 shade settings which allows you to make tasty waffles every day. Known for its versatility, you get a 1-year warranty. You also get a cone roller and recipes with the unit.
- Anti-Overflow Channel
- Shade Selector
- Non-Stick Plates
- Extra-strong non-stick coating for easy cleaning
- Approved with advanced safety technology
- Convenient and easy to use
- Easy 3 steps of operation
- Comes with recipes of waffles and cone roller
- Measuring cup to help you make waffles
- Mess-free design
- Very compact size and easy to store.
Buyers Guide for Affordable non Belgian Waffle Makers 2020
There are a few factors you should weigh and analyze before selecting the right non Belgian Waffle Maker for your kitchen. You can definitely have your preference, but before buying a new non Belgian waffle maker, you should certainly investigate a few specific things.
If you are looking to buy a new non Belgian waffle maker then go for the brands. Brand reputation is very important when it comes to the mark and promise of quality and durability. You would rather have their brand warranties when you invest in a non-Belgian thin waffle maker.
When it comes to research, it is very important thT
Easy to use
An ideal waffle maker should be easy to use. Many of the waffle irons claim to be convenient in their operations, but this may be a hard-to-score aspect. The claims can sometimes be false as a waffle unit may be convenient for one but may not for another.
Without lifting the lid, you cannot predict the doneness of your waffles. But if you lift the lid during the process, it may ruin your delicious waffles which you will surely don’t want. So it better to buy a waffle making unit with either audible or visual alerts that can notify you when your waffles are done.
Ease of cleaning
Cleaning waffles makers can be a great deal. An ideal non Belgian waffle maker should be easy to clean. When we say easy to clean, we mean that its plates are of non-stick coating and are easy to remove. Some waffle machines come with non-removable plates which are not easy to clean and can give you a really hard time during its cleaning. Nonstick coating ensures that you can easily wipe it out without spending much time in scraping off the waffles over the plates.
Many waffle irons come with additional features such as rotating plates, temperature controls, browning settings, etc. You may choose your waffle machine depending upon the features you want in your waffle maker. A multifunctional unit can also allow you to cook different kinds of food apart from waffles.
If you are looking for the best non Belgian waffle maker of 2020 then the above list is sorted to help yu find the best deal.
Our non-Belgian waffle maker online reviews is based on weeks of through testing and putting it to the test.