Sometimes we’re looking for that kitchen appliance that can do it all. Toast, grill, bake, you name it. And that’s why we’re really excited about this next product. With its 1800 watt, ultra-durable body, and five element heat control functions, the Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven is going to simply blow your mind. Check out our Breville Smart Oven review here!
Breville Smart Oven Review – Features
- 1800-watts – This powerful Breville smart oven features 1800 watts of cooking energy. For a convection toaster, that’s pretty darn impressive.
- Nonstick interior – The last thing you need is a toaster oven that captures everything you cook in it, let alone is extremely hard to clean. From our experience, a lot of these ovens will capture all the greases and burned particles, and those really can stain and be impossible to lift out. Not with this product, though. The oven features a unique 0.8-cubic-foot nonstick interior
- Heat control technology – It’s time to start cooking your foods smarter. This smart oven features Element IQ technology. Basically, that means you can have much better control over the heat. It actually features a total of 9 pre-cook settings. These are great to choose from when you want to avoid calculating all the little things to cook a decent meal.
- 5 quartz heating elements
- Control panel – This comes equipped with a very user-friendly control panel. It also has an LCD screen loaded with functions. We really like the digital interface as it makes cooking and setting up future meals or saving your settings from past meals much easier.
- Racks and Pans – You get a ton of racks and pans in this set. In addition to the 3 rack positions you get the following: Auto-eject wire rack, removable crumb tray (for easy cleaning!), pizza pan, baking pan, and broil rack
Breville Smart Oven Review – Pros
- Easy cleaning
- High power, faster even cooking
- Element controls and preset features
- Digital LCD for setting up quick meals
Breville Smart Oven Review – Cons