Calphalon Belgian Waffle Maker Review
Calphalon Belgian Waffle Maker$-$165210
- Chimes when ready. Automatic shut-off feature.
- Three temperature settings; Light, Medium & Dark.
- High performance bronze nonstick plates.
- Illuminated No Peek progress indicator shows. browning progress without lifting the cover.
- The Calphalon Kitchen Electrics collection features our exclusive Opti-Heat System. Designed to provide accurate temperature control and even heat delivery, Opti-Heat ensures that foods cook evenly and thoroughly, for reliable results you can count on - every time.
Has All the Bases Covered
The Calphalon No Peek Belgian Waffle Maker has met all my expectations for a waffle maker. I am a picky person when it comes to kitchen appliances and cookware. I want a waffle maker that can make more than one piece of waffle so that my family of four can eat breakfast together especially every Sunday. Our old waffle maker makes only one waffle at a time, which was never fun. I’m so glad that I found this Calphalon waffle to keep this family tradition alive.
Excellent Qualities that I Love about Calphalon
- HEATS UP QUICKLY AND EVENLY: This Calphalon waffle maker heats up really fast and the plates are all evenly heated. There are no cold or hot spots on the plates. My waffles are all cooked evenly both top and bottom including those square corners.
- HIGH TECH BUT AFFORDABLE: When I decided to replace our old waffle maker, I was thinking that I may have to spend more dollars than my allotted budget. However, when I saw this Calphalon No Peek waffle maker with all its features at an affordable price, I thought that I’d give it a try.
After using it for quite a while now, I know that I made the right decision. It is an affordable piece of kitchen appliance with high tech functional features.
- NEEDS NO OIL: This Belgian waffle maker cooks my waffles with no oil sprayed or brushed into the plates. I have already made tons of waffles with this cookware and I am happy to report that I have not used a single drop of oil ever since. It is stated in the manual that oil is not needed and it has been true to its word.
- This is a 1,500-watt Belgian waffle iron that makes four pieces of good quality Belgian waffles at a time.
- The LED indicator lights of this Calphalon cookware lets you know the progress of your waffles inside. The chime will let you know when the waffle maker is ready and when the waffles are done.
- The plates of this Calphalon waffle maker are made of cast aluminum. They have a non-stick coating for easy waffle release.
- This Calphalon waffle iron has a 60-minute auto shut-off feature. It turns off the appliance when left turned on and unattended for an hour for safety purposes.
This Calphalon HE400WM waffle maker is a high quality appliance. It makes evenly cooked and evenly browned Belgian waffles every single time. My only complaint is that this unit is a little bit heavy compared to my old waffle maker.
Although it can be stored in an upright position, lifting it up for storage is a small annoyance for me due to its weight. So I just leave it on the countertop. Anyway, this Calphalon Belgian Waffle Maker does exactly what I want from a waffle maker and that’s what matters most to me.