- Nonstick waffle maker bakes 5 heart-shaped waffles at a time
- Quad baking system for custom texture and color; fast temperature recovery
- Choose deep-bake mode or
- Measures approximately 12 by 12-4/5 by 5-1/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
The following are my thoughts on the Chef’s Choice WafflePro Express Waffle Maker. Our family is big on waffles for breakfast. It’s some sort of a tradition in our house. We have a big family and that simply means we really need an express waffle maker. Anything that doesn’t make huge delicious waffles fast just won’t cut it.
Who is It Suited For?
This WafflePro is a really good cost saving solution for us. It makes medium size waffles really fast. The heart shaped waffles come out really even. On top of that it makes a batch a little over one minute. You just have to wait a minute or two for the iron to get the heat up to its optimum temperature. If you need a waffling iron that can make waffles faster than your family can eat them then this is the one you need.
Things that I Like on this Waffle Maker
- PERFECT FOR RUSH MORNING BREAKFASTS: This WafflePro express isn’t the biggest unit I have seen on the market. There are some that are a lot bigger. However, what it lacks in size it makes up in really fast cooking. Breakfasts are always a rush for my family and this waffle iron can make lots of medium sized waffles really fast. It’s just what we needed after all.
- DESIGNED FOR EASY CLEANING: The way this waffle maker is shaped, it keeps the spills from dropping on the controls. Cleaning is really easy. The non-stick coating is premium quality. I can clean it all up in a couple of minutes. The unit also has a nifty cord storage feature so the power cord doesn’t get in the way.
- LET YOUR CREATIVITY RUN WILD: I have tried different waffle maker recipes using this waffle iron. It has different settings for texture as well as the brown-ness of a waffle’s exterior. We get to play around with the controls and experiment with different recipes we were never able to try using other waffling iron. I must admit that most of the stuff we made turned out great but there were a few that were just okay (our fault actually).
- Unit M840 dimensions: 12” x 12.8” x 5.2”. Total product weight is 9 pounds. This product comes with a limited one year warranty. Unit is designed for durability and long use.
- This waffler only takes a minute and a half to make five heart shaped waffles. It comes with a non-stick surface. Also features quick temperature recovery which allows you to make more waffles.
- Features a new floating top plate, which ensures even thickness of your waffles. It also features the patented Quad baking system.
- Chef’s Choice Belgian waffler features different cooking settings. Each setting creates a different texture.
The only downside I can mention about this waffle maker is that the size of the waffles is not really huge. If you’re used to eating big waffles (I can actually stuff my mouth with two large waffles at a time when I’m really hungry) then this presents a minor problem. However, since the WafflePro Express Waffle Maker makes them super-fast, it sort of compensates for it. Like I said, it’s only a minor issue. It’s still a highly recommended product in my books.