- 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker–Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Saute/Browning, Yogurt Maker, Steamer & Warmer
- Large, easy to use control panel with 14 built-in Smart Programs, Dual pressure, Automatic keep-warm and 3 temperatures for saute and slow cook
- UL and ULC certified with 10 proven safety mechanisms; Highly energy efficient and kitchen friendly
- Include 3-ply bottom stainless steel cooking pot, stainless steel steam rack with handle & manual and recipes in English, Spanish, Chinese and French
- Note: indeed it is recommended filling liquid no higher than the MAX line on the inner pot, but for dry food, such as a chicken, pot roast, or steaming vegetables, the inner pot can be filled with food over the MAX line. The inner pot capacity is rated 6Qt for the full size. Outer Rim is not made of stainless steel and coated with a thick heat-resistant paint.
Got pressure? If not then this is arguably the best kitchen appliance on the market right now. You can make anything with ease with the Instant Pot ip-duo60 pressure cooker, as it includes a unique 7 in 1 mechanism to make meals a simple process each time. This is the latest in model in the series (3rd generation) and it’s already one of the top 10 best sellers at Amazon. Considering it wast just released in 2014, it’s completely up to date with today’s safety standards, functionality and overall quality and build!
Instant Pot IP-DUO60 – Features
Click Here to see a full list of features!
- 7-in-1 Multi-Functional– The most important element of this pressure cooker is the multi-functionality! You can cook pretty much any type of food you want in it, in virtually any style you want. Here’s a quick list of the 7 different types of cooking styles you can achieve with this: Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Saute/Browning, Yogurt Maker, Steamer and Warmer. Honestly, when’s the last time you made yogurt with a pressure cooker? That’s probably enough for anybody to pick this one up for the kitchen right away.
- Control Panel – The Instant Pot Ip Duo60 7 in 1 pressure cooker features a large and simple to operate control panel. It’s actually got smart programs built into it; 14 to be exact. You even have the ability to work with Dual pressure, Automatic keep-warm functions and 3 different temperatures for your saute cooking or slow cooking meals. The image above shows just how easy it is to read it and how well the layout is made for easy selections.
- Cooking when you want? –A cool feature of this pressure cooker is the ability to delay your cooking time. You can actually have it pushed back in time up to 24-Hours. That’s extremely convenient especially if you have a ton of distractions going on. If you want to set something up to be ready later it is perfect for that too. Think about prepping your family dinner a whole day early. This is really a set and forget model you can follow whenever you want to. The meals always come out cooked to perfection, and it doesn’t require your constant watchful eye in order to execute that. The Instant Pot IP-Duo60 in a sense runs itself! The most you have to really do is set it up for what you want to cook and let it do the rest. It’ll adjust the pressure levels automatically and level off to prevent any unsafe levels from occurring. The pressure you need is maintained throughout the entirety of the cooking cycle, and then keeps your food warm after it’s finished.
- Energy Saver!– Anytime you’re cooking in the kitchen, you’re using energy. Many times these electrical pressure cookers and appliances can really use up enough to hike your energy bills. However the Instant Pot IP Duo60 7 in 1 does the complete opposite. It is highly energy efficient and kitchen friendly. That means less on your electrical bills and more quality meals.
- Quality Build – When comparing this to other pressure cookers (both stovetop or electric) we found that the quality was just too good to pass on with this model. The stainless steel finish really separates this from other pressure cookers, even the nonstick variety! The stainless steel really does make it much more durable than your basic cooker, and it’s also much easier to clean this way. The silicone inserts are also dishwasher safe making this something you can use often without wasting time on cleaning after every meal.
- More Awesome Features-
One thing we wanted to cover in this Instant Pot IP-DUO60 review are the various programmable cooking options! They really are the biggest plus of this whole kitchen appliance. Any user can quickly customize every aspect of the cooking process. You have the ability to change the following: cooking time, pressure levels, smart cooking programs and more. You can even fine tune the temperature and pressure levels too. That’s great for you, especially if you have a meal that needs sensitive settings that you just cannot get with a basic pressure cooker. You’ll probably appreciate the fact that this pot is extremely quiet. As you know many pressure cookers make an obnoxious hissing or squeeling sound. But you do not have to worry about that with this one. You can even cook in your sleep without disruption. It’s also incredibly sturdy and can withstand the toughest of meals.
- The Instant Pot Ip Duo60 7 in 1 is Stainless Steel
- Large Cooking Capacity
- Manual cook setting, up to 120 minutes!
- Durable Design
- Safety Features
- Seven Programmable Options
- Fully Functional Control Panel
- Energy Saving Function
- No Noise – It’s Quiet!
- Cook Meals of All Types
- The Instant Pot Ip-Duo60 7 in 1 is probably not ideal for canning
Instant Pot IP-DUO60 – Our Final Thoughts
If you’re on the fence about this one, then you can get off! This is one of the better pressure cookers out there and it delivers in a multitude of ways. It’s extremely versatile. It has a 6.33 quart capacity, so it’s incredibly ideal for all meal types. You can do great meals like rice, veggies soups, and even a large dinner roast. The browning function when you are slow cooking is also a big plus. This pot is all about saving you tons of time and giving you nutrient rich meals each and every time you use it. Based on our Instant Pot Ip DUO-60 review, we can easily give this unit a 5 star rating in our book!