Waring Stainless Steel Belgian Waffle
- Restaurant Quality
- Rotates for Even Browning
- LED Ready Indicator and Audio Signal
- Browning Control Knob
The Waring Pro Belgian Waffle Maker is my second Waring appliance. I used to have an older model, which lasted me for more than six years. It was great but getting old. But since Waring made a really good product I decided to purchase a replacement from the same manufacturer.
Right off the bat, the best thing I like about this countertop appliance is that it makes really good and thick waffles. I use a few special recipes that have been handed down from parent to child in our family. I’m glad that this stainless steel waffle maker is up to the task.
Who is It Suited For?
I think this Waring Pro waffle cooking appliance is best suited for people interested in budget waffle irons that really work. It’s inexpensive and really easy to use. If you’re a fan of Waring Pro’s products then this one will not disappoint you. It lives up to the quality standards of this manufacturer.
- AUDIO BEEP TUNES JUST IN TIME: I’m usually busy in the kitchen often cooking two or three dishes at the same time. I appreciate the audio beep tones from my Waring Pro waffle maker. It’s my cue to retrieve the waffles since they’re already done. You don’t want to know how many times I forget that I have waffles getting cooked.
- FOUR YEARS AND STILL GOING STRONG: I think this is one of the best things about this Waring waffle maker. It’s really durable. Well, mine is all banged up but the good news is that the waffles still plop out nicely. I replaced my old waffle maker because the some parts of the waffles were starting to stick to cooking surface.
- THICK, FAT, AND WIDE WAFFLES: The way to tell if what you’re using is a true blue Belgian waffle maker is to see how fat and wide the waffles are. The ones that this Waring makes have just the right thickness. They are also around 7 inches in diameter; which makes a single waffle big enough to satisfy some really serious cravings.
- The dimensions of this waffle maker are as follows: 18” x 12” x 10”. It weighs around 9 pounds. Some retailers offer a warranty extension of up to two years.
- This waffle iron features deep pockets, which produces really thick waffles.
- It makes a tender interior and a crisp and brown exterior.
- This Waring is designed as a rotary style waffle iron.
I have tried several Belgian waffle recipes using the model WWM450PC. It performs satisfactorily and at par with my old Waring Pro. And just like the old unit I replaced, this one is also a bit difficult to clean. I make a lot of mess when I work in the kitchen and that always translates to a lot of spills.
Cleaning up the kitchen and this Waring takes a good deal of time but I don’t really mind. It really doesn’t affect the overall quality of this waffle iron. I still think that the Waring Pro Stainless Steel Waffle Maker gives me a lot of value for my money.