KitchenAid Waffle Maker Review
KitchenAid Waffle Maker$-$190250
- Baker produces two 7-1/2-inch diameter by 1-1/4-inch thick waffles
- Double-sided, clamshell baking unit flips to provide uniform waffles with superb consistency
- Stainless Steel and Die Cast Metal Construction
- Constant baking temperature
- Non-stick waffle plates
Perfect Waffle Iron for Big Size Appetites on the Go
The KitchenAid Pro Line Series Waffle Baker is one of the best countertop appliances that I have ever owned. The machine is truly heavy duty given the fact that I knocked it off my counter one time and it still works like a charm in spite of that. I have taken this Belgian waffle baker to a vacation trip with my family, to overnights with friends and of course, at home. The waffles are always perfect. I could never ask for a better one.
- PORTABLE: Others may say that this waffle baker is bulky but I don’t think of it that way. The way they built this machine is really creative in that it can be easily transported and packed. I have been taking this appliance anywhere and it doesn’t trouble me at all. I can have big, delicious waffles anytime I want to.
- GOOD TIMER: This KitchenAid Pro waffle maker has a timer instead of temperature control. I choose to cook my waffles for about four minutes and they are always done right. It is quite astonishing that I can have two big Belgian waffles in four minutes time. Feeding crowd is not that difficult with this waffle iron.
- BIG BELGIAN WAFFLES: This KitchenAid waffle baker makes two big waffles in less than five minutes. The waffles are slightly – crispy brown on the outside and fluffy on the inside. They are really huge and delicious that a quarter of the waffle is enough to feed a single person. I have tried making five waffles to feed two adults and four kids and we have only consumed the four pieces because we are so full.
- This KitchenAid Pro waffle iron has the capacity to bake two pieces of big Belgian waffles with a diameter of 7.5 inches and the thickness is 1.25 inches thick.
- This is a double-sided flip waffle iron. Its flip feature provides uniformly cooked waffles with excellent consistency.
- This Belgian waffle maker is durable enough to last for years. It is made of stainless steel and constructed from die cast metal.
- The constant baking temperature of this Belgian waffle baker is a good feature. It is just hot enough to cook your waffles in less than five minutes.
This is absolutely the best waffle maker that I have tried so far. It heats up quickly and makes two huge waffles in about four minutes. That’s pretty fast since it cuts down my cooking time into almost half. I have noticed that this KitchenAid Pro unit doesn’t sit at level with its cradle, which is my only issue with it.
All I do is to adjust it a bit to things leveled a bit. And when I turn the waffle, it goes a little bit over the level. I always put it in mind that the waffle maker is sitting at a level in its cradle. In spite of that minor issue, the KitchenAid Pro Line Series Waffle Baker is still an excellent waffle maker.