Breville Citrus Press Model 800CPXL Review
Breville Citrus Press Model 800CPXL$-$180240
- Powerful citrus press housed in professional-grade brushed stainless steel
- Industrial strength, whisper-quiet motor; revolutionary active-arm system
- 1-size-fits-all juicing cone provides maximum juice extraction; drip-stop juice spout
- 1 coarse stainless steel filter; cord storage; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures 7 by 16-1/2 inches; 1-year warranty
Many times we hear the saying the old way is the best way. Now when it comes to fresh juice one can have the best of both worlds with the Breville Citrus Press. They have taken the old-fashioned method of squeezing juice with a press and modernized it. The results speak for themselves. The juice provided by this press is packed full of the nutrients from the fruit with a freshness as if the fruit had just been plucked from the tree. It is quick and easy to use, and clean up is no problem. Individuals that have never really been into making fresh squeezed juice soon change their mind after sampling the exquisite taste that the Breville Citrus Press is able to extract from the produce. In addition it is compact and takes up very little counter space.
Breville is a 77 year old Australian home appliance manufacturer. The company, still operated out of Sydney, makes multiple models of juicers, espresso machines, blenders, grills and other kitchen top appliances. Breville launched in the United States in 2002 and has quickly dominated the market for juicers.
Breville Juicers are innovative and powerful with the highest quality materials such that the Breville juicer brand is frequentlychosen by restaurants and juicerfranchises.